This was pattern M5659, and I made view A. I thought this pattern was classified as “easy” but about half way through I checked the envelope again and couldn’t find a rating…I don’t think it was “easy.” That being said, this wasn’t so difficult in hindsight. The yoke and bottom contrast were new techniques for me, and I had to stare at the pattern for a bit before figuring out how to construct them. I also made the bottom contrast about half as wide and the original pattern – it just felt too bulky.
The pleats were also a new technique for me, but turns out they’re super easy.
More photos below 🙂
And here’s one without the belt. I think the look is okay, but it feels a little baggy, hence the belt.